Monday, February 1, 2016

Checking back in on my January Cure projects

It's the first day of February, so I am taking stock of my January Cure progress. I'm pretty pleased with how they've held up over the past couple of weeks.

Here's the linen closet in my laundry room:



 A few things have been moved into this closet--the humidifier and sunscreen. But overall, it's still holding up well.

The utensil drawer in my kitchen:


Hasn't changed much. I do think I am going to make this a baking drawer instead, and flip some of the contents with the drawer on the other side of my stove.

And last but not least, our entryway coat closet:


So, this one got off the rails a bit, because the kids managed to yank one of the hooks off the wall, so now the littlest one is tossing his coat on the floor. We've added secure wall hooks to our list of projects for this month.

I like taking stock and reminding myself of the projects I've completed and any tweaks they need. I'm pleased with this start to the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment